- 1989 Became one of the youngest independent floor traders on the Mid-America Commodity Exchange
- 1993 Married to my lovely wife Christine.
- 1994 Largest floor broker for Nations Bank/Bank of America in the 10 Year U.S. Futures Note pit
- 1998 The birth of my son Cal.
- 2006 Moved from the suburbs of Chicago to Sandpoint, Idaho.
- 2010 Passed FINRA Series 63,65,7 and necessary insurance licenses.
- 2011 Completed the rigorous CBOE “Options for Financial Advisors’ course.
- 2016 Successfully opened Gateway Financial Partners in Sandpoint, Idaho.
- Personal Wealth Management Services
- Personal Financial Planning
- Investment Management
- Retirement Plan Services
- Employee Benefit Education
- Personal Insurance Services
- Wealth Preservation
- Executive Compensation / Retirement Analysis
- Estate Planning
- Transfer / Estate Tax Planning
- Request For Proposal
- Personal Tax Solutions
- FINRA Series 7 (General Securities Representative)
- NASAA Series 63 (Uniform Securities Agent State Law Exam)
- NASAA Series 65 (Uniform Investment Advisor Exam)
- Registered Investment Advisor and Broker
- Licensed with insurance departments of various states
Ronald C. Denova
Just focus on doing the next right thing!
1(n) a cooperative relationship between people or groups who agree to share responsibility for achieving specific goals.
“We form many partnerships in our lives, and some of our finest ambitions are achieved through these special relationships. Community affiliations, business associations and personal bonds are most meaningful and successful when we work together to accomplish any goal, large or small.
The partners we choose can make all the difference. Will your partners support you? Do you trust them? What do they believe and value? What can they bring to the relationship?
I believe that financial planning is a keystone in our lives, supporting our choices for the present, providing stability for the future and creating legacy for those who come after us.
It is an honor to work in partnership with my clients on a personal and interactive level. We start with listening and understanding – what can I learn about your current perspective and long-term vision? What do you need to know to make good choices? Together, we develop flexible plans that reflect your values and serve your goals.”
Ron began his career as a member of the Chicago Board of Trade where he learned the importance of flexibility and risk management based on a comprehensive knowledge of the market and best industry practices. From there, Ron went on to immerse himself in financial planning and investing for clients at all stages of their financial lives by developing customized strategies that incorporate asset allocation, financial management, legacy building, and planning for college, retirement and succession.
Prior to his affiliation with Gateway Financial Partners, he provided financial and investment services through local and regional institutions, including American West Bank and Panhandle State Bank.
A long interest in education and counseling has shaped Ron’s approach, which starts with listening carefully to every client’s expressed goals. Ron acts as professional counsel to help evaluate assets and goals, plan successful strategies and create roadmaps to the future. Committed to taking the mystery out of investing, Ron offers clear, proactive client communications, along with training and reporting.
Ron currently holds Series 7, 63 and 65 securities registrations. He is a registered Representative and Broker.
At home in Sagle, Idaho, Ron is an active coach and marriage facilitator. He and his wife, Christine, are engaged in local events and charities including Kinderhaven, a group foster home and emergency shelter for children at risk; and their church.
Check the background of this financial professional on FINRA BrokerCheck